Description of Journalist
Journalists research, write, edit, proofread and file news stories, features, and articles for use on television and radio or within magazines, journals and newspapers.
Journalists write and assemble together news stories that will interest their audience. By gathering together a number of different sources and ensuring that all the arguments are represented, they keep their audience abreast of events in their world.
Your Responsibility as a Journalist
- You need to find the story and other events to write
- You need to Enhance your way and need to write the Opinion on already published article
- You are responsible for tip-offs, calls and news releases
- You need to record notes in shorthand or on tape and write stories up on the computer.
Skills and personal qualities
A journalist must have:
- an enquiring mind
- excellent written English and a concise writing style
- the ability to win the confidence of all kinds of people
- high standards of accuracy
- the ability to produce good work under pressure
- a thick skin, to handle rejection
- persistence and stamina
- quick understanding – journalists often have to write with authority on unfamiliar subjects
- a knowledge of the law as it affects journalism.
It is important to have:
- a passion for current affairs
- an appreciation of the way news is presented by different outlets
- wide interests, which might lead to work in a specialist field.
The Way You Can Work with Us:
- You can choose your own hours
- You can Manage the story whenever you want
- You can Write an Opinion on Article or News on other media
- As a Freelancer Journalist, You can write whatever you want but that’s must be ethical
- We pay you $50 to $350 per News you publish
We accept PayPal method currently only. When you write an Introduction please write a PayPal email after your introduction.